Strength Discovery Solution | IDEAZIA
- Discover Your Strength
- Capabilities Assessment
- Culture Assessment
- Purpose & Values Definition
- Key Differentiator Identification
Discover Your Strength
Don’t just articulate what you do right now. Figure out why you do it and why that wins in the marketplace. IDEAZIA works with companies to identify their secret sauce and focus on a singular strategic intent, starting with their purpose and values.
If you want to grow, you have to understand what you have to work with. Start by taking a look at what you have and how it compares to others. By being really clear about what’s working and what’s not, you can start to build for the future.
• Take an inventory of current capabilities
• Understand how your capabilities compare with competitors
• Get really clear about what’s working and what’s not
• Align leaders with a session and discuss next steps
Transformation doesn’t just come from having a great strategy. It’s just as important to understand your organization’s culture. You have to know what enables and what inhibits change. And what works in other cultures, might not work in yours. Understand what makes your culture unique in order to unleash it.
• Define the culture that already exists rather than trying to copy others
• Gain insights from the stories of when the organization has been at its best and worst
• Understand what makes your culture unique
• Align leaders on the culture
• Figure out what to do and stop doing to enable your culture
Purpose & Values Definition
Don’t define your company by what it does. Discover why it does it. With a clear and true purpose statement and values, your company gains a north star that can guide decision-making for eve your future strategy, to customer experience, to team hiring.
• Learn what really matters from tenured employees, leaders, and other stakeholders
• Discover your organization’s purpose
• Discover your organization’s unifying values
• Define behaviors with which employees can embody the organization’s values
• Align leaders on the purpose, values, and behaviors
Key Differentiator Identification
For any new growth initiative you want to take on, it’s important to start with what makes you great. What sets you apart in the eyes of people inside and outside your company? Once you know what has made you win so far, you can come from a place of strength.
• Gain insights from customers and other stakeholders about your competitive advantage
• Get really specific about what’s your differentiator; the thing that other companies can’t say
• Prioritize the advantages that help you win in the market today
• Define your secret-sauce
I want to Know More About Strength Discovery Solution
Life isn’t fair – Get over it or get frustrated, it’s your choice. It’s true, and you still have to deal with it. Whining about it rarely levels the playing field, but learning to rise above it is the ultimate reward. The unfairness of life in this world is a harsh...
I constantly learn and try to be productive and a good time manager, and try to be — at least on most days- be as productive as I plan. Some of the habits that help me with that, I’ve developed over years by learning from the experts and best coaches on the earth....
The idea in brief: Leaders have to manage the past, present and future simultaneously. The three boxes represent these three orientations. In the book Govindarajan draws a parallel to the triumvirate of the Hindu faith – Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. Vishnu is the god of...
We Are Happy To Help You.
Have any Query in your Mind. We are ready to help you in every possible way.
AA-23, Vinayak Vatika,
Opp. Madhapar Bus Stand,
Rajkot - 360006,
(+91) 88 66 100 388